* Verified by a US-based board-certified doctor. Biohacking to gain a competitive edge academically isn't new. The use of nootropics is safe and effective for getting the best out of your study sessions. They can help you to be focused, clear thinking, motivated, creative, and maintain mental energy throughout. Let's look at the best nootropics for studying. Why Nootropics Studying is difficult and can be exhausting. In a world of smart drugs, it's all too easy to go the way of stimulants. Nootropics can have a similar effect without the risks of a crash. Nootropics are naturally deriv...Keep Reading
How Having Good Focus Will Elevate Your Life
* Verified by a US-based board-certified doctor.
In an ever-evolving world of technology, our brains find it increasingly difficult to concentrate on any central task. Although with practice and the right mindset, you can train your brain to stay present. Knowing and understanding the benefits of staying focused can be critical to our success and shows us where improvement is necessary for our professional lives.
In this article, we touch on the lifestyle choices we make that impact brain function, ways to improve mental focus, and its benefits and natural remedies we can put in place to help.
Looking for ways to increase your productivity? Magic Mind shares great insights on mental sharpening and productivity that may help.
Lifestyle Choices that Impact Brain Function
Four practical lifestyle choice tips can impact brain function by slowing down a declining memory and preventing memory loss. These four components listed below are critical lifestyle choices that can affect brain health.
Managing your body weight and eating a diet of fresh foods like berries, whole grains, nuts, green leafy vegetables, fish, and beans, naming only a few, are thought to help support brain health.
Physical activity is vital for encouraging blood flow to the brain, supporting new brain cell growth. Taking short walks daily, bicycling, and group activities are only a few ways to get your blood pumping, your body moving, and increasing your overall physical fitness.
Your brain needs stimulation. Taking part in activities like reading, puzzles, writing letters/ journaling, and organizing photographs are a few examples of lifestyle changes to implement. Some memory games apps and programs can also help.
Getting involvement with community, family, friends, and cultural activities is also an important way for stimulating brain activity, developing a sense of belonging and purpose, has shown to allow people to do better with the progression of brain disease.
How to Improve Your Mental Focus
Improving mental focus and Understanding the benefits of staying focused can be vital to our work and life success. Remember, you must sustain your focus to become productive and achieve your dreams, so keep working. These are a few benefits below that you will experience when improving mental focus.
Getting a good night's rest allows you to stay alert and be at your mental and physical peak when you arrive at work. To achieve this, you must get at least eight hours of rest a night.
Taking the time to breathe, relax, and meditate can improve your cognitive abilities a great deal. Try yoga to strengthen your ability to concentrate and be present.
Removing anything from your surroundings that can cause interruptions or distractions allows you to be more productive, and you will have a better chance of staying focused. Try turning off your phone and working in a quiet space alone.
Exercising regularly stimulates your brain and is invigorating. Engaging in physical activity also enhances memory capacity and overall concentration. It will not only help you stay energized but give you that extra boost you need to stay on task throughout the day.
The market is currently flooded with supplements, but be careful as not all are natural and beneficial for your body. However, Magic mind's productivity drink is all-natural. It contains a magical blend of 12 active ingredients designed to stimulate energy, focus, creativity, and motivation while decreasing stress, inflammation, and oxidation in the body.
5 Benefits of Staying Focused
Being focused enables you to work faster at a higher quality and boost the flow of your creative ideas. Allowing you to achieve more. Many people struggle to remain focused on one task for a variety of reasons. As we all know, TV, radio, phones, the internet, and social media distract us. But it doesn't end there; below is a list of the top 5 benefits of staying focused.
Highly focused individuals tend not to procrastinate. However, they may be tempted from time to time. They somehow manage to push themselves and get what needs to be done, done. In other words, highly focused people know the best time to do something is now, and they do it now rather than later.
Natural Remedies for Improved Mental Clarity
Many great natural remedies can improve your mental clarity and focus, and we will touch on what we consider to be the three best options.
If productivity and focus are your primary concern, try magic minds Productivity Shot. These are the best nootropic for improving focus thanks to L-Tyrosine and Cognizin as key ingredients, both of which encourage increased focus in the brain. L-Theanine boosts alpha waves in the brain that helps you feel alert and energetic yet relaxed simultaneously, so it’s easy to narrow your focus onto whatever you’re concentrating on.
Adaptogens are a particular class of herbs and mushrooms that help your body reach equilibrium. They work by supporting the endocrine system: alleviating stimuli to stress, ultimately striking a balance between normalization and stress, allowing the body to achieve homeostasis naturally. These cognitive-boosting plants work on the brain's control center to eliminate stress and improve memory and cognition. Below we have named just a few Adaptogens to try for enhancing mental clarity.
Reishi: Helping to stay calm and focus while boosting the immune system.
Lion's Mane: Targets cognitive function because it crosses the blood-brain barrier.
Ginseng: Helping the brain stay calm and energized simultaneously.
Schisandra: This powerful berry aids in enhancing physical performance, endurance, and productivity.
Looking for a great coffee substitute? Magic Mind has some great productivity products that can easily give you the boost you need.
More Recent Articles
* Verified by a US-based board-certified doctor. If you’ve been looking into ways to help boost your brain health and overall cognitive performance, then you’ve probably at least heard about nootropics and the various benefits that they can provide. But it’s entirely possible that you don’t know much about them or how they work within your body, especially since so many types perform a wide range of different functions. Please continue reading to discover more about nootropic benefits and which ones may be best for you. What is a Nootropic? A nootropic is, to put it simply, a substance that...Keep Reading
* Verified by a US-based board-certified doctor. You've probably heard people talking about nootropics and smart drugs like they're necessarily the same thing. They're close in application but not precisely the same in composition. We'll discuss the differences between the two and consider the pros and cons of each. Why the Drive for a Better Brain? As kids, most of us wanted the ability to fly. No more buses to school or long drives on vacation - we could just fly wherever we wanted to go. Now, as adults, we'd much rather have a super-brain. What is this drives we have for a better bra...Keep Reading
* Verified by a US-based board-certified doctor. What is Rhodiola Rosea? Rhodiola Rosea- otherwise known as golden root or arctic root- is a yellow-flowering herb native to colder, mountainous regions in Asia and Europe. People have used it for centuries to help treat fatigue, depression, and anxiety. Its roots possess adaptogenic nootropic properties and contain more than 140 active ingredients to help your body adapt to physical and emotional stress and to keep you calm. According to several scientific studies and systematic reviews, Rhodiola Rosea shows promising effects in helping to re...Keep Reading
* Verified by a US-based board-certified doctor. What is Taurine? Taurine is one type of essential amino acid present in various foods and is often added to energy drinks. Research has indicated that taurine can provide several health benefits, including lowering the risk of different diseases and improving the performance of athletes. Along with the fact that it has no known side effects when taken in appropriate doses, this has led several researchers to refer to it as a sort of “wonder molecule.” It’s also an effective nootropic in affecting various brain functions, including cell volume...Keep Reading
What is Acetylcholine, and Why is it Important? * Verified by a US-based board-certified doctor. Acetylcholine is a neurotransmitter- the first one ever discovered- and neuromodulator. It plays a role in brain and muscle functions, and its job within the brain has made it a great topic of interest as a nootropic. It can be found in all motor neurons and is responsible for stimulating the contraction of muscles. It’s involved in various body movements, including the beating of the heart, the movement of the stomach, and the blinking of eyelids. Imbalances in and low levels of acetylcholine ...Keep Reading