* Verified by a US-based board-certified doctor. Biohacking to gain a competitive edge academically isn't new. The use of nootropics is safe and effective for getting the best out of your study sessions. They can help you to be focused, clear thinking, motivated, creative, and maintain mental energy throughout. Let's look at the best nootropics for studying. Why Nootropics Studying is difficult and can be exhausting. In a world of smart drugs, it's all too easy to go the way of stimulants. Nootropics can have a similar effect without the risks of a crash. Nootropics are naturally deriv...Keep Reading
How To Be Creative? Tips and Tricks To Improve Imagination
* Verified by a US-based board-certified doctor.
Some people have this mythical belief that creative people are born with it or have parents that passed talented ability down to them. Let us tell you that it is not true! Becoming creative is like anything else in life. For example, riding a bike is difficult at first, but practice makes it easier. There are numerous ways a person can improve their creativity.
Allow yourself to embark on this path of self-creative discovery. Do not limit yourself, and do not be afraid to fail and pick yourself back up and try again. Just remember everyone has their moments of frustration and feeling defeated, but this is part of the journey. Push through that frustration and discover your hidden creative talents. You have to open yourself up to try new things.
We will guide and help you get started on your journey by giving you tips and tricks.
If you feel tired, lacking energy or concentration at any moment in time, and are looking for an energy booster, then check out Magic Mind and try out one of their productivity drinks to help you stay focused.
Related: The World’s First Productivity Drink
Take a Creative Course
One way to begin this journey is by taking a creative course that helps you gather all of your thoughts, ideas, innovations, and emotions in one place. From there, you can learn how to bring it alive with the help of an instructor. This will help you find different ways of thinking and approaching things that will help you apply your creativity.
Taking a creative course will place you amongst people with similar ways of thinking and allow you to bounce ideas off of each other. Some people learn to become more creative by learning from their peers, discussing ideas, and sharing thought processes. Being in a classroom-like setting can help you become more comfortable with learning and sharing creative ideas.
Enrolling in a creative course is a great way to get some organized structure with direction to help you in your journey of creativity. If this is not for you, then that is ok, there are plenty of other ways to unravel your creativity.
Travel Somewhere New
Creativity is connected to the way your brain gets stimulated. Therefore, it’s essential to keep your mind sharp by experiencing new adventures.
Traveling somewhere new allows you to try out different things in different places. These experiences will enhance your creativity. Surrounding yourself with new cultures, cuisines, lifestyles, and people in a different country will widen your knowledge.
By immersing yourself into a new culture, you will allow yourself to learn a new way of thinking, which will expand your creativity. Traveling somewhere new will allow you to engage in a different world full of brand new experiences.
Listen to Music
Listening to certain types of music can help with your creativity. Ambient music can help by increasing your processing levels and enhance creative thinking.
A theory called the Mozart effect states that listening to music will increase your intelligence. Many artistic people listen to music to immerse themselves in a zone of creativity and unleash their talents through either painting, pottery, ceramics, and various other creative forms.
From classical music to hard rock, any genre you enjoy can help unleash your creative side. The most important thing is to be able to find a way to enhance your creativity.
Keep a Journal
Keeping a journal is a great way to write free form. Without worrying about organization, let your thoughts flow freely onto the page. Physically writing down your thought processes allows them to come into shape and reveal ideas that can add up to something beautifully creative.
Just take a pen or pencil with a blank sheet of paper, and write out what you are feeling and thinking. Many times we hold on to ideas in our subconscious and let them fester there. Keeping a journal and writing your thoughts out allows them to take shape and transform into a creative idea.
Try a Coworking Space
Trying a coworking space allows you to interact with others, and through this interaction, you can bounce ideas off of each other. This is a great way to get creative. Other people can give you feedback by sharing their opinions, especially if you have hit a roadblock. Getting a different perspective could help you expand or take a different direction if you are trying to finish a project.
Surrounding yourself with like-minded people can motivate you and challenge you. You never know, this could lead to expanding your creativity in a way you never thought possible, because everyone would have different ideas to contribute. Collaboration can lead to innovation.
Learn Something New
Learning something new can be intimidating and scary, but at the same time, it can unveil some new adventure. Creativity is about unleashing something inside of you that has to come to the surface. Whether that’s with journaling, traveling the world, taking a creative course, listening to music, or sharing a coworking space.
Each experience has a unique quality allowing you to unleash what is inside of you. Therefore, the purpose of learning something new is to help and guide you to become more creative. Whichever path you take, do not be afraid. Instead, be excited about where this new adventure will bring you.
Related: Get the Transformation
Embrace Your Inner Child
Embracing your inner child is important because children are inquisitive and explorative in their nature. They don’t hold back and are not afraid to try new things. More importantly, they don’t limit their creativity.
That is why you need to embrace your inner child. Do not limit your creative abilities. Have fun with your projects, and don’t stress too much about them. Push your creative limits.
A child sees an adventure and goes for it. They are not afraid of what anybody else thinks of them. This is why it’s also essential for you to embrace your inner child to expand your creativity.
Magic Mind is a company that offers productivity drinks. Their drinks are designed for long term improvements in cognition, focus, and stress relief while boosting your brain and energy levels.
They use active ingredients such as matcha green tea, turmeric, honey, vitamin C, and other ingredients to bolster your energy and productivity in a healthy way. Their innovative scientific team consists of medical professionals who make sure that their products are authentically made. They continually assess and improve the formulations of the products.
Magic Mind sells products that are gluten-free and nut-free. They are paleo-friendly as well. Take a look at their story and learn how they got started.
Related: Purchasing Magic Mind Drinks
Creativity is within you; all you have to do is bring it to the surface using the different tips and tricks we discussed. Don’t be afraid to try new adventures, and let go of any doubts or worries. Expanding your creativity is something everyone can do, and it is unique for every person.
We hope that the tips and tricks are useful guides that help you embark on your adventure. Allow yourself to be immersed in a new country with new people or co-share a workspace and exchange ideas. Whichever path you choose for your journey will only pave a wonderfully creative way for you.
Don’t forget, if you are looking for a drink to keep you energized and productive throughout the day, then try a Magic Mind Drink today!
More Recent Articles
* Verified by a US-based board-certified doctor. If you’ve been looking into ways to help boost your brain health and overall cognitive performance, then you’ve probably at least heard about nootropics and the various benefits that they can provide. But it’s entirely possible that you don’t know much about them or how they work within your body, especially since so many types perform a wide range of different functions. Please continue reading to discover more about nootropic benefits and which ones may be best for you. What is a Nootropic? A nootropic is, to put it simply, a substance that...Keep Reading
* Verified by a US-based board-certified doctor. You've probably heard people talking about nootropics and smart drugs like they're necessarily the same thing. They're close in application but not precisely the same in composition. We'll discuss the differences between the two and consider the pros and cons of each. Why the Drive for a Better Brain? As kids, most of us wanted the ability to fly. No more buses to school or long drives on vacation - we could just fly wherever we wanted to go. Now, as adults, we'd much rather have a super-brain. What is this drives we have for a better bra...Keep Reading
* Verified by a US-based board-certified doctor. What is Rhodiola Rosea? Rhodiola Rosea- otherwise known as golden root or arctic root- is a yellow-flowering herb native to colder, mountainous regions in Asia and Europe. People have used it for centuries to help treat fatigue, depression, and anxiety. Its roots possess adaptogenic nootropic properties and contain more than 140 active ingredients to help your body adapt to physical and emotional stress and to keep you calm. According to several scientific studies and systematic reviews, Rhodiola Rosea shows promising effects in helping to re...Keep Reading
* Verified by a US-based board-certified doctor. What is Taurine? Taurine is one type of essential amino acid present in various foods and is often added to energy drinks. Research has indicated that taurine can provide several health benefits, including lowering the risk of different diseases and improving the performance of athletes. Along with the fact that it has no known side effects when taken in appropriate doses, this has led several researchers to refer to it as a sort of “wonder molecule.” It’s also an effective nootropic in affecting various brain functions, including cell volume...Keep Reading
What is Acetylcholine, and Why is it Important? * Verified by a US-based board-certified doctor. Acetylcholine is a neurotransmitter- the first one ever discovered- and neuromodulator. It plays a role in brain and muscle functions, and its job within the brain has made it a great topic of interest as a nootropic. It can be found in all motor neurons and is responsible for stimulating the contraction of muscles. It’s involved in various body movements, including the beating of the heart, the movement of the stomach, and the blinking of eyelids. Imbalances in and low levels of acetylcholine ...Keep Reading