* Verified by a US-based board-certified doctor. No one likes the thought of being unproductive. There's little worse than feeling like you aren't achieving as much as you should. Many distractions can lead you to become unfocused and unproductive. It's an issue because you will never reach your true potential when you lack productivity. Being productive means you make the most out of every minute. As a result, your life changes. You get more work done, and you feel more accomplished at the end of each day. You may have heard of this quote popularly attributed to Francis of Assisi: “Star...Keep Reading
* Verified by a US-based board-certified doctor. Wake up and stay awake. It’s a universal fact that we all want more energy for each day of our lives. There is so much to get done in our personal and professional lives that we crave more energy to complete our tasks. Coffee has become the national go-to for this energy, along with various other heavily caffeinated products. While a shocking 80% of the world consumes caffeine daily, that population rate jumps to a disturbing 90% of all Americans. While we can’t deny that we feel less tired after a coffee, this isn’t the same as feeling mor...Keep Reading
* Verified by a US-based board-certified doctor. This isn’t just any old green tea; matcha is a premium-grade tea that’s been ground into fine powder by stone mills. Hailing from the great nation of Japan, it's been used as the tea of choice for the most prestigious traditional ceremonies. It dates back hundreds of years, which gives matcha a refinement that no other tea can match. Related: Magic Mind — Productivity Shot What Are The Health Benefits of Matcha? One sip of matcha fills your body with a wide array of antioxidants. In fact, one cup of matcha will give your body 137 times more ...Keep Reading
* Verified by a US-based board-certified doctor. Did you know that your brain naturally starts to lose some cognitive abilities as early as your late 20s? That shows how important it is to exercise it properly, but how should you go about doing that? There are several options out there, and we’re going to discuss them today. Your brain needs a workout from time to time, and if it hasn’t been getting that recently, now is the perfect time to make a change. People of all ages can benefit as well, so if you want to learn about natural ways to give your brain a workout, you’re in the right p...Keep Reading
* Verified by a US-based board-certified doctor. Nutraceutical therapy is gaining popularity due to its myriad benefits. These nutrients are fairly new on the scene, so we at Groovemind felt we should provide a break down of these benefits. Nutraceuticals are substances extracted from different foods and in most cases sold as medicinal products with various health benefits. These substances are often core building blocks in our bodies. Here are some other things that will astound you about nutraceuticals: We Need Nutraceuticals There is a lot of contradicting information on vitamins ...Keep Reading
What is Huperzine-A? * Verified by a US-based board-certified doctor. Huperzine-A is a chemical purified and extracted from the Chinese club moss. It is then carefully and extensively manipulated in a lab to become a purified drug. Many people see Huperzine-A, also known as selagine, as a drug, although it is still listed as a dietary supplement. Huperzine-A should not be confused with similar-sounding medications on the market, like selegiline (Eldepryl) or Huperzine's brand name Cerebra. And it should not be mistaken for any of the other similar-sounding brand names of other drugs, lik...Keep Reading
* Verified by a US-based board-certified doctor. Prenatal vitamins, a type of nutraceuticals, are recommended to pregnant women because they are an important part of pregnancy nutrition. They provide several benefits to both pregnant women and the baby they are carrying. When pregnant, a woman’s body has increased nutritional demands. In particular, there may be specific minerals and vitamins that women need and are not getting enough of from a typical diet. Prenatal vitamins are available in two major forms: chewables and liquids. Standard prenatal vitamins often are comprised of iron,...Keep Reading
* Verified by a US-based board-certified doctor. Alpha Lipoic has become a buzz word in the world of nootropic supplements, and for good reason. It boasts a host of benefits which has made it gain popularity with users looking to increase levels of ALA in their bodies and boost brain protection. What is Alpha Lipoic? It is a naturally occurring nootropic compound, meaning that the body produces its own supply. It primarily serves as a source of energy production. However, our bodies only produce this compound in small amounts. In order to get optimum levels of Alpha Lipoic you must tak...Keep Reading
* Verified by a US-based board-certified doctor. Vitamin D3, also known as cholecalciferol, refers to the bioavailable and common form of vitamin D. You can get vitamin D3 from a few foods, but generally in small quantities. The most popular and common route to get sufficient vitamin D3 is directly from sunlight through the skin. Although this vitamin is essential proper body function, a large portion of people do not get sufficient amounts of Vitamin D3. Some of the most popular dietary sources of Vitamin D3 are sardines, shiitake mushrooms, eggs and fatty fish like tuna and salmon. ...Keep Reading
* Verified by a US-based board-certified doctor. Perhaps you have already heard that the nutraceuticals raspberry ketones helps melt fats away, while others say that they are excellent for overall body health. Nutraceutical raspberry ketones are buzzing in the supplements world and that is due to the significant and fast benefits users are reporting. What are raspberry ketones? They are natural compounds or chemicals in raspberries which are responsible for the aroma in raspberries. Raspberries belong to the rose family. Given the fruit’s fantastic taste and smell, it happens...Keep Reading
Not Ready to Jump in yet? Stay in touch.
Share your email address to receive the first 2 chapters of Beyond Coffee FREE.