* Verified by a US-based board-certified doctor. Are you struggling to stay focused during meetings or continually losing your train of thought? You're dealing with brain fog. It's frustrating and causes you to be ineffective at whatever you're trying to do. But there is hope. Read on to find out what brain fog is, what causes it, and what supplements you can use to get rid of it. What is Brain Fog? Brain fog is characterized by forgetfulness, confusion, and a lack of focus and mental clarity. It is a sign of mental fatigue usually brought on by long-term stress, physical exhaustion, or ov...Keep Reading
Brain Rules: 12 Principles for Surviving and Thriving at Work, Home, and School – John Medina Ever wanted to know how your brain works when approaching specific tasks? Dr John Medina, a molecular biologist, explains the hidden facts on optimizing brain activity and performance. Each chapter identifies a new rule that the brain follows when it learns new material; he even explores other topics such as the effects of stress and sleep on the brain and the differences with how men and women learn new information. Along with these studies, the book also offers ways to implement optimal brain ha...Keep Reading
* Verified by a US-based board-certified doctor. Overthinking can be debilitating to those who can't seem to get out of their own heads. If this resonates with you, here is a simple guide to help you relax. Overthinking is something we all do at one time or another. Still, many people find that constant overthinking plagues their lives. Overthinking has been linked to mental issues such as depression and anxiety. It can cause a decline in mental health, and when that happens, you're even more likely to overthink. It's a vicious cycle! When you overthink, you can find yourself having trou...Keep Reading
* Verified by a US-based board-certified doctor. Have you found yourself unable to concentrate, recall something important, or get motivated? You're probably suffering from what is commonly referred to as brain fog. So what exactly is brain fog, and what causes this condition? First and foremost, brain fog is not recognized as a medical condition. While it can be a symptom of an underlying medical issue, it's often the result of poor diet, lack of exercise, and insufficient sleep. Sudden and persistent brain fog can significantly affect our mood and stress levels, especially when it drags ...Keep Reading
* Verified by a US-based board-certified doctor. Mental acuity refers to being mentally sharp. If you’re mentally sharp, you have an excellent memory, and you find it easy to complete different tasks. A lack of mental acuity can be detrimental to your health. You may forget important things, lack the focus to perform specific tasks, and struggle to concentrate. As a result, you become a shell of your former self. Sadly, the mind gets weaker as we get older. Most people suffer a dip in mental acuity, which is why you need to focus on staying mentally sharp. What are the benefits of doing th...Keep Reading
* “Verified by a US-based board-certified doctor” Are you looking to improve your time management skills but aren’t quite sure how to do it? If you find you waste a lot of time procrastinating, you’re not alone. Eighty-eight percent of the American workforce admits to procrastinating for at least one hour per day. Additionally, studies show that we spend 80 percent of the workday on non-essential tasks and only 20 percent of our workday on essential tasks. Whether you feel like you’re wasting your time on non-essential tasks, or you feel like you don’t have enough time in the day to get...Keep Reading
* “Verified by a US-based board-certified doctor” Have you been feeling stressed out lately? Are you unsure what to do about it? If you’re feeling stressed out, you’re certainly not alone. Stress is a significant health problem in the US. One-third of Americans report that they’re living with extreme stress, and 48 percent say their stress levels have increased over the past five years. While there are many remedies you can try to alleviate stress, what many people don’t realize is that stress is linked to our vitamin consumption (or lack thereof). If you’re not getting enough vitamins in ...Keep Reading
* “Verified by a US-based board-certified doctor” People often joke about their 'bad memory,' but science shows us that our memory can be what we make of it. If we give attention to memorizing things using proven techniques, we can see dramatic improvements. How our memory works To memorize material faster, it helps to understand the internal process. So let's discuss how our memory works. After centuries of research and assumptions, science has narrowed the process of memorization down to three distinct stages: encoding, storage, and recall. Encoding: At this first stage of memory fo...Keep Reading
* “Verified by a US-based board-certified doctor” I don't know what my mornings were before I began my meditation practice. I can remember that I often rushed into the day without checking-in with myself, without grounding myself in peace, and without the strength of a quiet inner self. I know that sounds cheesy, but it is so true. A meditation practice can seem innocent enough - it's even trendy right now. But it is much more powerful and beneficial than you realize. Meditation will bring such calm to your life. In a chaotic world, we can use more calm. It will also benefit you spirituall...Keep Reading
Everything from nootropics and adaptogens to health, wellness and memory improvement. We dig into it.Keep Reading
* Verified by a US-based board-certified doctor. Are you on the look for good supplements or nootropics for sleep? We’ve all been through situations where we struggle with sleep. At the time of this article, close to 70 million Americans are experiencing sleeping problems and about a similar percentage are from other places in the world. So many factors can result in poor quality of sleep. Things like stress and inability to relax, illness, anxiety, depression, and medications lead to poor sleep, to name a few. Discovering and tending to the root cause of sleep problem is the best...Keep Reading
* Verified by a US-based board-certified doctor. Are you having trouble concentrating on work? You're not alone. In a study of nearly 2,000 employees conducted by Vouchercloud, workers averaged less than 3 hours of an entire workday. While the origin of worker procrastination varies from social media, talking with coworkers, and simplifying dozing off, there's no denying that people aren't as productive as they'd like to be. In many ways having good focus and concentration will improve both your work life and your personal life. Interested in finding out what elements of concentration you'...Keep Reading
Not Ready to Jump in yet? Stay in touch.
Share your email address to receive the first 2 chapters of Beyond Coffee FREE.