* Verified by a US-based board-certified doctor. The Key is to Break it Down Everyone wants to reach our highest potential. Whether your goal is to turn your hobby into a career or to reach an internal and personal milestone, the journey is long and can become overwhelming. However, if you prioritize and categorize your goals into small and actionable steps, the journey can be much smoother. Learning to take the proper preparations and ease your way into your dreams is something that takes practice. This list will provide options on how to break down your goals and make them more mana...Keep Reading
* Verified by a US-based board-certified doctor. The correlation between decreased stress and increased productivity cannot be underestimated. Anxiety can create a downward spiral that causes low productivity, leading to low self-esteem and a host of other ill effects that reinforce the original stress. Making sure your mind is not over stressed is imperative. Making some small adjustments to your surroundings and diet can have massively positive effects on your anxiety levels! Natural herbs can help balance out energy levels and decrease stress levels, leading to more productivity an...Keep Reading
* Verified by a US-based board-certified doctor. Eating Healthy Your energy and mental health is strongly influenced by what you eat. Believe it or not, some foods help reduce stress and will put you in a better place, mentally. For example, the cocoa in chocolate has been found to increase your cognitive function and mood. Vitamin C also naturally reduces stress and boosts your immune system! To maintain a healthy gut and mind, try to avoid excessively fatty and processed foods. These foods have an adverse effect and can make your health and stress levels worse. Having the right ac...Keep Reading
* Verified by a US-based board-certified doctor. If you regularly don't get the proper amount of sleep, it can throw off everything in your brain. You can have higher levels of stress, and it can be harder to concentrate throughout the day. There are so many distractions in the world, and we are so used to multitasking that we constantly force ourselves to go beyond our limits without even noticing. If you struggle with difficulty falling asleep or staying asleep, there are a handful of amazing natural remedies for sleep to explore! They are easier than you think, and they will help you ...Keep Reading
* Verified by a US-based board-certified doctor. Most people have experienced overwhelming stress and anxiety. At one point or another, most of us are stuck dealing with baseless, stubborn stress. Many people try to alter their diet, add regular exercise to their routine, and include daily meditation. Sometimes, it doesn't feel like enough. What most people haven't heard of is L-Theanine, and how it can help with this and many other problems. L-Theanine is an amino acid with some pretty powerful health benefits. What Exactly is L-Theanine? Technically, L-Theanine is an amino acid. It is...Keep Reading
* Verified by a US-based board-certified doctor. Some people have this mythical belief that creative people are born with it or have parents that passed talented ability down to them. Let us tell you that it is not true! Becoming creative is like anything else in life. For example, riding a bike is difficult at first, but practice makes it easier. There are numerous ways a person can improve their creativity. Allow yourself to embark on this path of self-creative discovery. Do not limit yourself, and do not be afraid to fail and pick yourself back up and try again. Just remember everyone...Keep Reading
* Verified by a US-based board-certified doctor. Sometimes you may feel unfocused, and your motivation is lower than ever. It happens to all of us at one point or another, but it doesn’t mean that we can’t get motivated again! Here are ten things that you can start working on right away to regain your motivation and increase your happiness and productivity: 1. Focus on Your Accomplishments One of the most significant factors that can negatively affect your motivation level is how you measure your success. Rather than thinking about how far away you are from a current goal, try to realize ...Keep Reading
* Verified by a US-based board-certified doctor. Being productive is essential, as it means you achieve more every single day. A productive person can complete more tasks than an unproductive one, moving you one step closer to achieving your long-term goals. Learning how to plan a day is a fundamental aspect of being productive. You should know what needs to be done and when. It lets you create a manageable schedule where you avoid wasting time. Sadly, few people know how to plan a day and be more productive. So, here are some simple steps to follow: Review what is on your list tomorrow P...Keep Reading
* Verified by a US-based board-certified doctor. No one likes the thought of being unproductive. There's little worse than feeling like you aren't achieving as much as you should. Many distractions can lead you to become unfocused and unproductive. It's an issue because you will never reach your true potential when you lack productivity. Being productive means you make the most out of every minute. As a result, your life changes. You get more work done, and you feel more accomplished at the end of each day. You may have heard of this quote popularly attributed to Francis of Assisi: “Star...Keep Reading
* Verified by a US-based board-certified doctor. Wake up and stay awake. It’s a universal fact that we all want more energy for each day of our lives. There is so much to get done in our personal and professional lives that we crave more energy to complete our tasks. Coffee has become the national go-to for this energy, along with various other heavily caffeinated products. While a shocking 80% of the world consumes caffeine daily, that population rate jumps to a disturbing 90% of all Americans. While we can’t deny that we feel less tired after a coffee, this isn’t the same as feeling mor...Keep Reading
* Verified by a US-based board-certified doctor. This isn’t just any old green tea; matcha is a premium-grade tea that’s been ground into fine powder by stone mills. Hailing from the great nation of Japan, it's been used as the tea of choice for the most prestigious traditional ceremonies. It dates back hundreds of years, which gives matcha a refinement that no other tea can match. Related: Magic Mind — Productivity Shot What Are The Health Benefits of Matcha? One sip of matcha fills your body with a wide array of antioxidants. In fact, one cup of matcha will give your body 137 times more ...Keep Reading
* Verified by a US-based board-certified doctor. Did you know that your brain naturally starts to lose some cognitive abilities as early as your late 20s? That shows how important it is to exercise it properly, but how should you go about doing that? There are several options out there, and we’re going to discuss them today. Your brain needs a workout from time to time, and if it hasn’t been getting that recently, now is the perfect time to make a change. People of all ages can benefit as well, so if you want to learn about natural ways to give your brain a workout, you’re in the right p...Keep Reading
Not Ready to Jump in yet? Stay in touch.
Share your email address to receive the first 2 chapters of Beyond Coffee FREE.