* Verified by a US-based board-certified doctor. Have you ever found yourself “in the zone” where you tune out the world while engaged with particular tasks or activities? Can you focus your attention on something that interests you for very long periods of time? This is known as hyperfocus. While hyperfocus can be useful for people who enjoy being productive, there is a negative side to hyperfocused behavior. For people who become hyperfocused on work, hobbies, projects, or activities, you’ll want to recognize the signs of hyperfocus and how to control it. What is Hyperfocus? A psychologi...Keep Reading
* Verified by a US-based board-certified doctor. Does your mind wander? Do you find it hard to stay on task? Don’t worry. You’re not alone. The human mind spends 30%-50% of its awake time wandering depending on the person. If you struggle to stay on task, don’t worry. There are lots of proven techniques to improve concentration. Here’s our list of proven tips on how to improve focus. 1. Get More Sleep Memory and attention span are greatly affected by lack of sleep. Sleep deprivation can severely impact your mood, performance, and drive to complete daily tasks. We’ve all suffered from head ...Keep Reading
* Verified by a US-based board-certified doctor. The power of your brain is immeasurable. As it's the control center of the body, it's responsible for keeping your lungs breathing, your heart beating while also allowing you to feel, move, and think, which is why keeping your brain in peak working condition. The foods you eat play a vital role in your brain's health and improve specific mental tasks, such as concentration and memory. Research has shown that the best brain foods are the same ones that protect your heart and blood vessels. This article lists 12 foods that boost your brain. Ar...Keep Reading
* Verified by a US-based board-certified doctor. For all of our personality types, we really boil down to two main kinds of people - reactive and proactive. Some people feel motivated to act as things happen to them, and then others see what's coming and act accordingly. The results in each life are markedly different, far-reaching, and affects every aspect of their lives. While we understand that there are benefits to both types, we'll be making a case for the productive, proactive personality type. According to Stephen Covey, author of The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People, proactivi...Keep Reading
* Verified by a US-based board-certified doctor. What Are Nootropics? Nootropics are supplements that augment cognitive performance and brain health. Simply put, nootropics are brain-boosters! The brain is an extremely complicated organ that, even today, scientists don't entirely understand, which is why the definition of nootropics is equally complicated. Nootropics work in a wide range of ways to produce various health benefits in terms of focus, memory, attention, motivation, relaxation, mood, stress resistance, alertness, and more. The word "nootropic" comes from the Greek words nous, ...Keep Reading
* Verified by a US-based board-certified doctor. Finding the correct type of brain enhancing supplements to meet your needs can be a daunting task, as you want to ensure that the supplements you are investing in are worth the money you're spending. Before making a purchase, remember that not all brain enhancing supplements are created equal! That's why Magic Mind backs up all of our products with quality assurance. Another factor to account for is that supplements are not meant to replace proper nutrition and exercise. The best source of all kinds of nutrients is from food, but sometimes y...Keep Reading
* Verified by a US-based board-certified doctor. In an ever-evolving world of technology, our brains find it increasingly difficult to concentrate on any central task. Although with practice and the right mindset, you can train your brain to stay present. Knowing and understanding the benefits of staying focused can be critical to our success and shows us where improvement is necessary for our professional lives. In this article, we touch on the lifestyle choices we make that impact brain function, ways to improve mental focus, and its benefits and natural remedies we can put in place to h...Keep Reading
* Verified by a US-based board-certified doctor. Everyone gets overwhelmed and has to deal with those feelings in their lives. Sadly, some experience this more than others. So if you're feeling overwhelmed by responsibilities, expectations, and a lack of time at work, in relationships, or in any other aspect of life, then remember these essential things, as this will help you get through it and back to life. Are you looking to be more productive? Then check out Magic Mind's Productivity shot. You've Done This Before You have most likely felt overwhelmed before. And every other time you we...Keep Reading
* Verified by a US-based board-certified doctor. We all know what it's like to start the day with the best intentions and motivation to get things done. However, we often end the day feeling frustrated when we see how many tasks we haven't been able to check off the ever-growing list. Many of us feel that the only way to finish our work is to cut back on sleep by either staying up late or waking up early. Cutting back on your hours spent sleeping is never a good idea, especially if you want to be productive the next day. Below are some tips and suggestions to help you be more productive ...Keep Reading
* Verified by a US-based board-certified doctor. Everyone goes through difficult patches in life, and sometimes it might feel like the whole world is against you. The world can be a cruel place, but you don’t have to let it get to you. Whether you are struggling with your career, friends and family, finances, or your own attitude, there are things you can do to help. Only you have the power to turn your life around, but we can show you the way. Get Healthy Healthy body, healthy mind; when you feel great about yourself, good things usually follow. Eating more healthily is a natural way to b...Keep Reading
* Verified by a US-based board-certified doctor. Learn to Focus For many, constant focus doesn’t come naturally. It is a learned mindset that needs to be practiced and nurtured daily. With cell phones continually ringing and chatter from our office neighbors, sometimes it's too much to keep your mind focused on the task at hand. Some things can't be changed, like how often your colleague wants to show you pictures of their cat. However, actions to take within your daily life will change the way you approach tasks and how your brain focuses and stays productive. Exercise Early Exercis...Keep Reading
* Verified by a US-based board-certified doctor. It’s Time to Find Your Next Hobby Repeating the same schedule day in and day out can become mundane. It's easy to fall into a rhythm that isn't inspirational and starts to be unproductive. The best way to change that rhythm is to take up a hobby that entertains and inspires you! There are a million hobbies out there, but some help you become more productive in your work life. Hobbies that inspire creativity, mental focus, and release energy are perfect for improving daily efficiency. Take a look at these hobbies that you can dive into t...Keep Reading
Not Ready to Jump in yet? Stay in touch.
Share your email address to receive the first 2 chapters of Beyond Coffee FREE.