* Verified by a US-based board-certified doctor. Overthinking can be debilitating to those who can't seem to get out of their own heads. If this resonates with you, here is a simple guide to help you relax. Overthinking is something we all do at one time or another. Still, many people find that constant overthinking plagues their lives. Overthinking has been linked to mental issues such as depression and anxiety. It can cause a decline in mental health, and when that happens, you're even more likely to overthink. It's a vicious cycle! When you overthink, you can find yourself having trou...Keep Reading
Nutraceutical Benefits – Raspberry Ketones
* Verified by a US-based board-certified doctor.
Perhaps you have already heard that the nutraceuticals raspberry ketones helps melt fats away, while others say that they are excellent for overall body health. Nutraceutical raspberry ketones are buzzing in the supplements world and that is due to the significant and fast benefits users are reporting.
What are raspberry ketones?
They are natural compounds or chemicals in raspberries which are responsible for the aroma in raspberries. Raspberries belong to the rose family. Given the fruit’s fantastic taste and smell, it happens to be one of the most consumed fruits worldwide. Most people partake just for the taste, but learning about the berry’s amazing benefits might motivate you to make them a steady part of your diet.
1. Aids in weight loss
Losing weight is the primary benefit associated with raspberries. People believe that the fruit can help in weight loss without the need for intense workouts and dieting. The reason is due to the high amount of fiber in raspberries. Fiber ensures that you stay full for longer, thus suppressing your appetite. It helps in reducing cravings and the urge to eat when unnecessary.
What’s more? Raspberries contain few calories, and you do not have to be afraid of taking in excessive calories when eating them. The primary cause of excessive weight gain is overeating and eating high caloric foods, and taking raspberries helps to manage these two issues.
Losing weight is the primary benefit associated with raspberries.
2. Helpful in cancer management
The fruits are rich in ellagic acid, a compound that is proven to fight cancer-causing cells. It can help fight various kinds of cancer, including lung, breast, skin, and breast cancer. How does ellagic acid do this, you ask? For starters, the compound is an antioxidant, can deactivate carcinogens and helps in reduction of some cancer cells. Also, the fruits contain proanthocyanidins, an element that enhances blood vessel relaxation, thus maximizing blood flow to sensitive areas.
Raspberries are rich in ellagic acid, a compound that is proven to fight cancer-causing cells.
3. Contains anti-inflammatory properties
The roots of the raspberry plant are known for being rich in anti-inflammatory properties. The fruit acts as a perfect ulcerative colitis remedy, and it does so by fighting inflammation. This characteristic makes it an excellent ingredient for many pharmaceutical products.
The roots of the raspberry plant are known for being rich in anti-inflammatory properties.
4. Great for digestion
If you are having problems with digestion, experiencing stomach bloats and constipation, this supplement is for you. As already mentioned, raspberry is rich in fiber, which is a great remedy for constipation. Raspberry will not only aid in digestion but also increase the amount of healthy calories in your diet all which are necessary for better digestion and minimized constipation and other stomach problems.
Vitamins D does help in cell growth regulation and can stall new blood vessels development within cancerous tissues.
5. Improves memory and brain functioning
Raspberries have been tested and have shown impressive results in their ability to boost brain function and enhance great memory. This cognitive enhancement is most beneficial to seniors who are at a higher risk of suffering memory loss and other disorders such as Alzheimers.
Other benefits associated with raspberry ketones include:
- Reduces aging
- Great for eye health
- Helps in fighting diabetes
More Recent Articles
* Verified by a US-based board-certified doctor. Have you found yourself unable to concentrate, recall something important, or get motivated? You're probably suffering from what is commonly referred to as brain fog. So what exactly is brain fog, and what causes this condition? First and foremost, brain fog is not recognized as a medical condition. While it can be a symptom of an underlying medical issue, it's often the result of poor diet, lack of exercise, and insufficient sleep. Sudden and persistent brain fog can significantly affect our mood and stress levels, especially when it drags ...Keep Reading
* Verified by a US-based board-certified doctor. Mental acuity refers to being mentally sharp. If you’re mentally sharp, you have an excellent memory, and you find it easy to complete different tasks. A lack of mental acuity can be detrimental to your health. You may forget important things, lack the focus to perform specific tasks, and struggle to concentrate. As a result, you become a shell of your former self. Sadly, the mind gets weaker as we get older. Most people suffer a dip in mental acuity, which is why you need to focus on staying mentally sharp. What are the benefits of doing th...Keep Reading
* “Verified by a US-based board-certified doctor” Are you looking to improve your time management skills but aren’t quite sure how to do it? If you find you waste a lot of time procrastinating, you’re not alone. Eighty-eight percent of the American workforce admits to procrastinating for at least one hour per day. Additionally, studies show that we spend 80 percent of the workday on non-essential tasks and only 20 percent of our workday on essential tasks. Whether you feel like you’re wasting your time on non-essential tasks, or you feel like you don’t have enough time in the day to get...Keep Reading
* “Verified by a US-based board-certified doctor” Have you been feeling stressed out lately? Are you unsure what to do about it? If you’re feeling stressed out, you’re certainly not alone. Stress is a significant health problem in the US. One-third of Americans report that they’re living with extreme stress, and 48 percent say their stress levels have increased over the past five years. While there are many remedies you can try to alleviate stress, what many people don’t realize is that stress is linked to our vitamin consumption (or lack thereof). If you’re not getting enough vitamins in ...Keep Reading
* “Verified by a US-based board-certified doctor” People often joke about their 'bad memory,' but science shows us that our memory can be what we make of it. If we give attention to memorizing things using proven techniques, we can see dramatic improvements. How our memory works To memorize material faster, it helps to understand the internal process. So let's discuss how our memory works. After centuries of research and assumptions, science has narrowed the process of memorization down to three distinct stages: encoding, storage, and recall. Encoding: At this first stage of memory fo...Keep Reading