* Verified by a US-based board-certified doctor. Biohacking to gain a competitive edge academically isn't new. The use of nootropics is safe and effective for getting the best out of your study sessions. They can help you to be focused, clear thinking, motivated, creative, and maintain mental energy throughout. Let's look at the best nootropics for studying. Why Nootropics Studying is difficult and can be exhausting. In a world of smart drugs, it's all too easy to go the way of stimulants. Nootropics can have a similar effect without the risks of a crash. Nootropics are naturally deriv...Keep Reading
Natural Stress Solutions: A Complete Guide
* Verified by a US-based board-certified doctor.
Your energy and mental health is strongly influenced by what you eat. Believe it or not, some foods help reduce stress and will put you in a better place, mentally. For example, the cocoa in chocolate has been found to increase your cognitive function and mood. Vitamin C also naturally reduces stress and boosts your immune system!
To maintain a healthy gut and mind, try to avoid excessively fatty and processed foods. These foods have an adverse effect and can make your health and stress levels worse.
Having the right active ingredients for breakfast can relieve your stress levels! Click here to learn more about which ingredients!
Exercising can hurt, especially if you haven’t kept it up regularly. Even though it can be uncomfortable, the overall health benefits of regular exercise are life-altering.
Not only will you notice the physical changes, but you will also see that your mental health will improve! Exercising releases dopamine and other chemicals that simply make you “feel good!”
Having these chemicals running through your body regularly can do wonders for your mental health, including warding off depression and anxiety. Regular exercise also improves your immune system, which can have a positive influence on your stress levels.
Listen to Relaxing Music
The idea of music being a stress reliever is one that is taken seriously in the scientific community. Music has been proven to reduce stress and anxiety.
If you find yourself in a stressful situation or feel anxiety coming on, it may help to put on some calming music to help you relax. Soft music with a slow tempo and minimal words has had the best results, but finding something you like is all that matters.
Like exercise, positive responses to music produce dopamine and other feel-good chemicals!
So next time you’re stressed out, pop on your favorite classical piece and see how you feel!
Take a Deep Breath
Sometimes, at the moment, stress can feel like it is overtaking you. The best way to start to feel calm is to take a deep breath.
When you get stressed, your heart rate increases and your breathing can become shallow. Taking a series of long deep breaths can counter these symptoms. Deep breathing slows your heart rate and calms the overwhelming feelings of stress.
After a few deep breaths, you will start to enter a more relaxed state, and the feelings of stress should subside.
Have a Laugh
Having a good laugh can literally melt your stress away. People often say that laughter is the best medicine, and science has proved that there is something to that saying!
Laughing reduces levels of stress and relaxes your muscles. That's why, after a good laugh, you feel a little lighter and less tense.
Next time you're feeling stressed out, take a break and put on a funny show! Or maybe call up that one friend who can always make you laugh and feel better for it!
Be in the moment. When you feel stressed out, an excellent natural remedy is to be present and learn to manage the stress.
When practicing mindfulness, you are learning to accept the current feelings calmly. Studies have shown that practicing mindfulness can create an overall self-esteem boost, which, in turn, can lead to lower stress levels in the future.
There are many ways to practice mindfulness. Yoga, for example, is one of the practices that incorporate mindfulness.
Spend Time With Loved Ones
Being socially active is a natural remedy for stress and anxiety. Being surrounded by friends and family that are supportive is a great booster for your self-esteem.
Feelings of welcome, love, and understanding are natural combatants to stress and anxiety. Studies have shown the men and women alike respond well to meaningful social interaction.
This goes hand in hand with laughter. Spending time with the company you enjoy reduces stress and anxiety levels, and leads to an overall more healthy life.
If you like spearmint gum as much as I do, you’re going to love this! Chewing gum has been found to lower stress levels!
Studies are not 100% sure why, but evidence shows that the act of chewing gum is a stress reliever! Some believe that it promotes stronger blood flow to the brain. Others believe that the act mimics brainwaves that are similar to relaxation.
Regardless of the "why," it is safe to say that the next time you are feeling a bit stressed, chewing a stick of gum can be just the relief you were looking for. Who knew?
There is a chance that your anxiety and stress can be coming from a nutrient deficiency. Supplements can be an excellent way to give your body what it needs to function at 100%. Tons of supplements are beneficial for reducing stress and anxiety levels.
Ashwagandha and Rhodiola Rosea are two supplements known to decrease stress levels, and they both can be found in Magic Mind’s product. Magic Mind also includes matcha, which is another stress reliever and provides an amazing amount of energy so that you will be alert and productive all day long.
Providing your body with the nutrients it needs is one of the most significant parts of the battle of feeling mentally sound. And sometimes supplements are the best way to get everything your body needs.
Do you want to learn more about the world’s first productivity shot? Click here to learn about how it can benefit you!
No one is immune to stress and anxiety. It is essential to understand that stress happens to everyone and reduce the feelings as they come on. However, leading a socially and physically healthy lifestyle is beneficial for dealing with feelings of stress.
Naturally, overcoming stress can be so rewarding, and best of all, it teaches you about yourself and provides you with the tools to continue to operate at your fullest capacity.
More Recent Articles
* Verified by a US-based board-certified doctor. If you’ve been looking into ways to help boost your brain health and overall cognitive performance, then you’ve probably at least heard about nootropics and the various benefits that they can provide. But it’s entirely possible that you don’t know much about them or how they work within your body, especially since so many types perform a wide range of different functions. Please continue reading to discover more about nootropic benefits and which ones may be best for you. What is a Nootropic? A nootropic is, to put it simply, a substance that...Keep Reading
* Verified by a US-based board-certified doctor. You've probably heard people talking about nootropics and smart drugs like they're necessarily the same thing. They're close in application but not precisely the same in composition. We'll discuss the differences between the two and consider the pros and cons of each. Why the Drive for a Better Brain? As kids, most of us wanted the ability to fly. No more buses to school or long drives on vacation - we could just fly wherever we wanted to go. Now, as adults, we'd much rather have a super-brain. What is this drives we have for a better bra...Keep Reading
* Verified by a US-based board-certified doctor. What is Rhodiola Rosea? Rhodiola Rosea- otherwise known as golden root or arctic root- is a yellow-flowering herb native to colder, mountainous regions in Asia and Europe. People have used it for centuries to help treat fatigue, depression, and anxiety. Its roots possess adaptogenic nootropic properties and contain more than 140 active ingredients to help your body adapt to physical and emotional stress and to keep you calm. According to several scientific studies and systematic reviews, Rhodiola Rosea shows promising effects in helping to re...Keep Reading
* Verified by a US-based board-certified doctor. What is Taurine? Taurine is one type of essential amino acid present in various foods and is often added to energy drinks. Research has indicated that taurine can provide several health benefits, including lowering the risk of different diseases and improving the performance of athletes. Along with the fact that it has no known side effects when taken in appropriate doses, this has led several researchers to refer to it as a sort of “wonder molecule.” It’s also an effective nootropic in affecting various brain functions, including cell volume...Keep Reading
What is Acetylcholine, and Why is it Important? * Verified by a US-based board-certified doctor. Acetylcholine is a neurotransmitter- the first one ever discovered- and neuromodulator. It plays a role in brain and muscle functions, and its job within the brain has made it a great topic of interest as a nootropic. It can be found in all motor neurons and is responsible for stimulating the contraction of muscles. It’s involved in various body movements, including the beating of the heart, the movement of the stomach, and the blinking of eyelids. Imbalances in and low levels of acetylcholine ...Keep Reading