* Verified by a US-based board-certified doctor. Biohacking to gain a competitive edge academically isn't new. The use of nootropics is safe and effective for getting the best out of your study sessions. They can help you to be focused, clear thinking, motivated, creative, and maintain mental energy throughout. Let's look at the best nootropics for studying. Why Nootropics Studying is difficult and can be exhausting. In a world of smart drugs, it's all too easy to go the way of stimulants. Nootropics can have a similar effect without the risks of a crash. Nootropics are naturally deriv...Keep Reading
Best Nootropics on Amazon
Who doesn’t want clearer thinking, greater focus, better recall, and enhanced creativity? In a demanding world, we all want more from our bodies, and our brains and nootropics promise just that. We’ll talk about what nootropics are, why you need to supplement your diet with them, and look at some of the best available on Amazon.
What are nootropics, and do you need them
Nootropics can be foods, supplements, and drugs used to enhance cognitive function in adults. In addition to improved memory, learning, focus, motivation, mood, attention, and processing, nootropics may also be used to overcome brain fog or cognitive aging.
The word, first coined by a Romanian psychologist and chemist, actually means ‘mind turner.’ Surely a nod to the potentially transformative powers of nootropics.
Here are six features of substances we categorize as nootropics:
- They improve mental processing
- They enhance learning and memory.
- They improve focus and attention.
- They support brain health.
- They protect the brain.
- They are safe to use.
Nootropics are derived from amino acids, herbs, vitamins, and other natural substances.
Here are a few examples of nootropics:
- Ginkgo Biloba
- Omega 3 Fish Oils
- Bacopa Monneiri
- Rhodiola Rosea
Many of the supplements listed below contain several nootropics in one capsule or powder. This is known as a nootropic stack. It’s the combination of several nootropics that either has the same effect on the brain to maximize the benefit or have a range of benefits to give a broader cognitive effect.
Related: Best Nootropics for Memory
The Best Nootropics on Amazon
Following are the best nootropic supplements we found on Amazon:
Genius Mindfulness is produced by The Genius Brand supports memory and the relief of occasional stress. It contains ashwagandha for stress and anxiety relief, a blueberry blend for brain and mood support, and Coffea arabica. This supplement also supports memory, attention and focus, and adrenal fatigue. The version of ashwagandha used in this product helps to reduce cortisol levels. This supplement also claims to boost your mood and calm your body and mind.
Are you ready to level up? We’re the world’s first productivity drink, with 12 active ingredients that stimulate energy, creativity, motivation, and focus. Contact Magic Mind today.
BaCognize is produced by Nootropics Depot and supports memory, cognition, and stress management. BaCognize is a branded version of Bacopa Monneiri, which has been shown to boost brain function, reduce inflammation in the body, increase attention and focus, decrease stress and anxiety, and contain potent antioxidants.
Magtein is another supplement produced by Nootropics Depot and supports cognitive function and boosts energy. Magtein is the branded version of Magnesium L-Threonate, which is easily absorbed by the body and can cross the blood-brain barrier. The most recent information on Magnesium L-Threonate is that in addition to improving cognitive impairment in older adults and reducing anxiety, it supports the growth of new brain cells and may reverse brain age.
Nootropic Focus is produced by Gaia Herbs and is a brain and cognitive support. Nootropic focus contains Saffron stigma extract, Ginkgo Biloba, and a proprietary extract blend that consists of organic spearmint and organic lemon balm. The Ginkgo and spearmint provide increased focus and attention, alertness, and mental clarity. The saffron and lemon balm helps you to stay calm, support your nervous system, and improves your mood.
Genius Mushrooms is produced by The Genius Brand is a mushroom blend to provide energy and mental clarity and support immune function. The complex consists of three of the most researched mushrooms for cognitive enhancement - Lion’s Mane, Reishi, and Cordyceps. Lion’s mane fights inflammation in the body, supports your immune system, and boosts focus and mental clarity. Reishi can reduce the aging process, regulates immune function, and promotes longevity and overall health. Cordyceps is the performance mushroom providing increased energy, oxygen utilization, endurance, lung function, and muscle building.
Brainalin is produced by Puridian and contains nine ingredients for memory and focus - Bacopin, vinpocetine, Ginkgo Biloba, L Glutamine, Huperzine A, Acetyl L Carnitine, phosphatidylserine, DMAE, and St. John’s Wort. These ingredients provide support for learning, memory, and other cognitive functions. They control depression, increase blood flow to the brain, and support brain health.
Brain Plus is produced by Arazo Nutrition and supports memory, focus, and mental clarity. This supplement contains 41 ingredients, including a proprietary blend of 19 of the most potent nootropics on the market today - GABA, Bacopa Monneiri, Licorice Root, Inositol, Huperzine A, and DMAE, to name just a few. Some of the other ingredients are vitamins and minerals including, vitamins A, C, D, E, B - 1,2,3,5, and 6, biotin, selenium, copper, and magnesium.
Neuro Health is produced by Nature’s Craft and helps improve memory, aids cognitive health, and promotes clear thinking. In addition to an impressive list of vitamins and minerals, this supplement also contains Bacopa extract, Vanadyl, Cinnamon Bark, and Billberry Fruit Extract (antioxidants). It also supports increased blood circulation, lowered blood sugar, enhanced hand-eye coordination, and improved mental energy and alertness.
Neuriva Plus Brain Performance is produced by Neuriva and is designed to support the six indicators of brain performance - memory, learning, focus, accuracy, concentration, and reasoning. This formula contains folic acid, B6, B12, coffee fruit extract, and phosphatidylserine.
Galantamine is produced by Dream Leaf and contains Galantamine Hydrobromide. This supplement encourages lucid dreaming, memory enhancement, improved focus, and promotes healthy brain function along with other supporting ingredients.
Amazon is a great place to find out what kinds of nootropics are available, but it isn’t the only place. More research is being carried out all the time, and more nootropics are entering the marketplace. Consider what kinds of nootropics you’d like to try, then do your research.
Do you want to get more done with less stress in your life? We can help. Our productivity drink decreases stress, oxidation, and post-exercise inflammation. Check out Magic Mind today!
More Recent Articles
* Verified by a US-based board-certified doctor. If you’ve been looking into ways to help boost your brain health and overall cognitive performance, then you’ve probably at least heard about nootropics and the various benefits that they can provide. But it’s entirely possible that you don’t know much about them or how they work within your body, especially since so many types perform a wide range of different functions. Please continue reading to discover more about nootropic benefits and which ones may be best for you. What is a Nootropic? A nootropic is, to put it simply, a substance that...Keep Reading
* Verified by a US-based board-certified doctor. You've probably heard people talking about nootropics and smart drugs like they're necessarily the same thing. They're close in application but not precisely the same in composition. We'll discuss the differences between the two and consider the pros and cons of each. Why the Drive for a Better Brain? As kids, most of us wanted the ability to fly. No more buses to school or long drives on vacation - we could just fly wherever we wanted to go. Now, as adults, we'd much rather have a super-brain. What is this drives we have for a better bra...Keep Reading
* Verified by a US-based board-certified doctor. What is Rhodiola Rosea? Rhodiola Rosea- otherwise known as golden root or arctic root- is a yellow-flowering herb native to colder, mountainous regions in Asia and Europe. People have used it for centuries to help treat fatigue, depression, and anxiety. Its roots possess adaptogenic nootropic properties and contain more than 140 active ingredients to help your body adapt to physical and emotional stress and to keep you calm. According to several scientific studies and systematic reviews, Rhodiola Rosea shows promising effects in helping to re...Keep Reading
* Verified by a US-based board-certified doctor. What is Taurine? Taurine is one type of essential amino acid present in various foods and is often added to energy drinks. Research has indicated that taurine can provide several health benefits, including lowering the risk of different diseases and improving the performance of athletes. Along with the fact that it has no known side effects when taken in appropriate doses, this has led several researchers to refer to it as a sort of “wonder molecule.” It’s also an effective nootropic in affecting various brain functions, including cell volume...Keep Reading
What is Acetylcholine, and Why is it Important? * Verified by a US-based board-certified doctor. Acetylcholine is a neurotransmitter- the first one ever discovered- and neuromodulator. It plays a role in brain and muscle functions, and its job within the brain has made it a great topic of interest as a nootropic. It can be found in all motor neurons and is responsible for stimulating the contraction of muscles. It’s involved in various body movements, including the beating of the heart, the movement of the stomach, and the blinking of eyelids. Imbalances in and low levels of acetylcholine ...Keep Reading