* Verified by a US-based board-certified doctor. Biohacking to gain a competitive edge academically isn't new. The use of nootropics is safe and effective for getting the best out of your study sessions. They can help you to be focused, clear thinking, motivated, creative, and maintain mental energy throughout. Let's look at the best nootropics for studying. Why Nootropics Studying is difficult and can be exhausting. In a world of smart drugs, it's all too easy to go the way of stimulants. Nootropics can have a similar effect without the risks of a crash. Nootropics are naturally deriv...Keep Reading
Nootropic Alpha Lipoic Boosts Brain Protection
* Verified by a US-based board-certified doctor.
Alpha Lipoic has become a buzz word in the world of nootropic supplements, and for good reason.
It boasts a host of benefits which has made it gain popularity with users looking to increase levels of ALA in their bodies and boost brain protection.
What is Alpha Lipoic? It is a naturally occurring nootropic compound, meaning that the body produces its own supply. It primarily serves as a source of energy production.
However, our bodies only produce this compound in small amounts. In order to get optimum levels of Alpha Lipoic you must take ALA supplements.
Benefits of Alpha Lipoic
The product comes with many benefits some of which include:
1. It Can Support Weight Loss
An increased metabolism raises the rate at which your body burns fat.
Fat is the primary cause of excessive weight, and with this supplement combined with proper diet and exercise, you can get fast results.
Alpha Lipoic can help burn fat by increasing the rate of metabolism.
2. Great for Brain Protection
Due to its properties as an antioxidant, Alpha Lipoic has neuroprotective benefits (similar to Gotu Kola) which help protect the brain from damage and disease.
It promotes the growth of neurons and hinders the development of neurogenerative diseases. It increases brain metabolism and improves cellular function, which is beneficial for people with stroke or those at risk of suffering a stroke.
Alpha Lipoic has neuroprotective benefits that help protect the brain from damage and disease.
It promotes the growth of neurons and hinders the development of neurogenerative diseases.
3. It Reduces Inflammation
Alpha Lipoic’s antioxidant properties are helpful in reducing inflammation and protecting the body from cellular damage.
Cellular oxidation is the activity responsible for cancer and other diseases such as diabetes. Alpha Lipoic has the ability to reduce the presence of free radicals.
It is also able to fight cellular reactions before they happen and combat oxidative activities, restoring the level of other antioxidants.
Alpha Lipoic has the ability to reduce the presence of free radicals with an antioxidant effect.
4. It Enhances Fast Recovery
Fast recovery is great for anyone that takes part in physical activity. But it is even more important and beneficial to athletes and the people that train them.
As you train or engage in sports, you put your muscles under stress that could lead to damage and burn out.
Your body tissue metabolizes oxygen to produce free radicals. Alpha Lipoic can act as a buffer to minimize these effects, enhancing fast recovery.
Alpha Lipoic benefits athletes with fast recovery by preventing damage and burnout to muscle tissue.
5. Great for Handling Diabetes
The Alpha Lipoic nootropic supplement has proven its ability to regular blood sugar.
This process acts on levels of insulin which not only helps individuals with type 2 diabetes but also is essential for improving overall health.
Too much blood sugar puts your heart at risk due to plaque buildup in arteries, which causes cardiovascular disease.
You can curb all these issues by adding the Alpha Lipoic supplement to your day to day routine and combine it with a healthy diet and lifestyle.
Other benefits of Alpha Lipoic include:
- It curbs memory loss
- Reduces skin aging
- Promotes a healthy nervous system
More Recent Articles
* Verified by a US-based board-certified doctor. If you’ve been looking into ways to help boost your brain health and overall cognitive performance, then you’ve probably at least heard about nootropics and the various benefits that they can provide. But it’s entirely possible that you don’t know much about them or how they work within your body, especially since so many types perform a wide range of different functions. Please continue reading to discover more about nootropic benefits and which ones may be best for you. What is a Nootropic? A nootropic is, to put it simply, a substance that...Keep Reading
* Verified by a US-based board-certified doctor. You've probably heard people talking about nootropics and smart drugs like they're necessarily the same thing. They're close in application but not precisely the same in composition. We'll discuss the differences between the two and consider the pros and cons of each. Why the Drive for a Better Brain? As kids, most of us wanted the ability to fly. No more buses to school or long drives on vacation - we could just fly wherever we wanted to go. Now, as adults, we'd much rather have a super-brain. What is this drives we have for a better bra...Keep Reading
* Verified by a US-based board-certified doctor. What is Rhodiola Rosea? Rhodiola Rosea- otherwise known as golden root or arctic root- is a yellow-flowering herb native to colder, mountainous regions in Asia and Europe. People have used it for centuries to help treat fatigue, depression, and anxiety. Its roots possess adaptogenic nootropic properties and contain more than 140 active ingredients to help your body adapt to physical and emotional stress and to keep you calm. According to several scientific studies and systematic reviews, Rhodiola Rosea shows promising effects in helping to re...Keep Reading
* Verified by a US-based board-certified doctor. What is Taurine? Taurine is one type of essential amino acid present in various foods and is often added to energy drinks. Research has indicated that taurine can provide several health benefits, including lowering the risk of different diseases and improving the performance of athletes. Along with the fact that it has no known side effects when taken in appropriate doses, this has led several researchers to refer to it as a sort of “wonder molecule.” It’s also an effective nootropic in affecting various brain functions, including cell volume...Keep Reading
What is Acetylcholine, and Why is it Important? * Verified by a US-based board-certified doctor. Acetylcholine is a neurotransmitter- the first one ever discovered- and neuromodulator. It plays a role in brain and muscle functions, and its job within the brain has made it a great topic of interest as a nootropic. It can be found in all motor neurons and is responsible for stimulating the contraction of muscles. It’s involved in various body movements, including the beating of the heart, the movement of the stomach, and the blinking of eyelids. Imbalances in and low levels of acetylcholine ...Keep Reading